Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Sci Phi Show Store Open

The Cafe Press store is up and running. Sadly I can't use the spock as thinker logo, but I have another logo being made at the moment. If you would like some Sci Phi show T-Shirts then they are available. They currently have a $2 markup on them which will be put towards the costs of running the show.

Go to The Sci Phi Show Store if you would like any of these items.

If there is anything in particular that you would like that is not part of the store, then send me an email and I can get that set up for you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Michael said...

Granted, the Spock character is owned by Paramount; but don't give up on the Thinker. Other adaptations are possible, no?

8:37 PM  
Blogger Jason Rennie said...

I am doing so. I have an idea for a logo, and my wife said she would draw it. Just waiting for her to get around to it.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home